In-Home Posed Newborn Sessions
Does the thought of taking your newborn out in the first two weeks of life for a photography session sound daunting? Let me take the stress away! I offer posed studio sessions in the comfort of your own home! I will bring a mini version of my studio right to you.
What to expect:
In-home newborn sessions are held at your home preferably in the first two weeks of your little one’s life. Depending on the baby, they may run anywhere from 2-4 hours long. Upon my arrival, I will start setting up a mini studio complete with lighting and newborn backdrops. We will use two setups, one backdrop setup as well as one prop setup. Once the posed portion of the session is complete, we will focus on family and sibling portraits. In home newborn sessions are perfect for those parents who love the posed look, but the convenience of staying home!
- Custom in-home design consultation prior to the session.
- 2-4 hour session in home.
- An extensive collection of props and clothing for use during the session.
- Private reveal reception and ordering appointment in studio where you will view your professionally edited gallery and choose your fine art products as well as digital images.
- Product delivery & wall art installation.