I absolutely love to capture the beautiful glow of a pregnant mother. Document this amazing chapter in your life with a maternity session!
What to expect:
Maternity sessions are typically held between weeks 34 and 36 of your pregnancy. Most sessions last 1-2 hours depending on how you feel at that point in your pregnancy. They are usually held at the studio, but can be held at a location of your choice as well. When held at the studio, we have several options. Most sessions begin inside with portraits in a beautiful maternity gown provided by me. Following the indoor portrait session, we can then move outside, weather permitting, to capture some shots in a natural setting. This is perfect for sunset and silhouette shots. If you prefer to skip the outdoor session, there is also the option of a milk bath session. Significant others are encouraged to attend.
- Custom in-home design consultation prior to the session.
- 1-2 hour session in studio or at your preferred location within 30 miles of the studio.
- Professional hair and makeup on-site (optional).
- A variety of maternity gowns to choose from for use during your session.
- On-site outdoor poses in a natural setting OR milk bath option following indoor portrait session.
- Private reveal reception and ordering appointment in studio where you will view your professionally edited gallery and choose your fine art products as well as digital images.
- Product delivery & wall art installation.