Newborn Sessions – In Studio
Preserving the innocence and beauty of your little one’s tiny life is why my photography business exists. The newborn phase seems to disappear in the blink of an eye. It is these sessions that make this chapter in your life live forever, in a timeless masterpiece that you will cherish always.
What to expect:
Newborn sessions are held at the studio preferably in the first two weeks of your little one’s life. Depending on the baby, they may run anywhere from 2-4 hours long. You will find the studio tailored to mom and baby’s comfort. This includes a changing station complete with Babyganics products. Light refreshments are also provided. This is a time where you can hand your baby over, let me work my magic, and you can get some much needed rest and relaxation.
Newborn sessions are posed sessions using a variety of backgrounds, props, and clothing. I provide everything. You just have to bring the baby! A deeper look into my prop and clothing collection can be found on the studio page. Newborn sessions may include both parent and sibling shots. The majority of the session will be photographed inside the studio. However, during the warmer months, I love getting a few shots outside in a natural setting. The baby’s safety is our number one priority thus this will be at the parent’s request.
- Custom in-home design consultation prior to the session.
- 2-4 hour session in studio.
- Professional hair and makeup on-site for mom (optional).
- An extensive collection of props and clothing for use during the session.
- On-site outdoor poses in a natural setting following the indoor posed session.
- Private reveal reception and ordering appointment in studio where you will view your professionally edited gallery and choose your fine art products as well as digital images.
- Product delivery & wall art installation.