Is there anything more exciting than witnessing those sweet milestones your baby reaches? Milestone sessions are meant to capture those stages of life that your little one will soon outgrow. It may be when your baby can finally hold its little head up or when they begin to sit on their own. Milestone sessions can be done at a variety of times in your little one’s life, but are typically done around 6-9 months. At this age they are typically full of smiles and can sit unassisted. Some parents opt for milestone sessions at 3, 6, and 9 months of age.
What to expect:
Milestone session are held in the studio and typically last 1-2 hours. A variety of clothing options are available for use during the session including bloomers, rompers, and dresses. A deeper look into my clothing selection can be found on the studio page. A typical session includes 2-3 clothing changes and a variety of backdrops. We begin with a portrait session indoors and, weather permitting, will end outdoors for a few shots in a natural setting. I always include a mini mommy and me session with milestone sessions. I find that mom is usually the one behind the camera so I love to capture the beautiful interactions of mom and baby.
- Custom in-home design consultation prior to the session.
- 1-2 hour session held in studio followed by an on-site outdoor session in a natural setting.
- A variety of bloomers, rompers, suits, and dresses for use during the session.
- Mini mommy and me session.
- Professional hair and makeup on-site for mom (optional).
- Private reveal reception and ordering appointment in studio where you will view your professionally edited gallery and choose your fine art products as well as digital images.
- Product delivery & wall art installation.